View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 17, 2012

sonu87 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Motivating and inspiring

First of all SISTER MANO,.ALLAH Mubarak karay apko apki kaamyabee..
its one of the inspirational story for me,and i got some motivation from your story.Becoming DMG officer is ultimate dream of mine as well.What i know is that luck matters alot in css exam as well as interview,and hard work is for sure needed to succeed.
english is creating problem for me because i know essay will give me hard time,otherwise i feel really safe and happy in other subjects while i study previous papers,i cant do more than 6 hours study,but what i know is my 6 hours study will be far more better others,.this is also a motivating factor for me,that i pick up all subjects easily than english.
as far as study is concerned,i think 6 months study will be enough,but only specific study being sticked to syllabus and course.
just guide me properly how can i improve my english writing skills,as i have knowledge but i cant express my knowledge,and sometimes my grammar is also wrong..do tell me what shall i read for learning english essay as DAWN is helping me a little,and when i went academy,i felt that they r just wasting time,thats y i left academy after three days,but nobody is properly guiding me,i met many officers and other friends who have given exam,all have different opinions.,some say do read recommended books for CSS,some say do read notes,others say notes will damage u,some say that enhance your opinion and analysing skill coz CSS needs no RATTA but analysis nd opinion making about what is asked???
ALL have dragged me to confusing state,but now i started study a week ago by my own,by reading some recommended books,and will read notes after dat..but one thing will for sure kick me in first attempt,and that is my english!!!i have myriad vocabulary but i dont know how accurately and precisely i will use it according to thye situtaion... please do guide me regarding my questions!!! i will be thankful to you..

Last edited by Umer; Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 03:46 AM. Reason: red color removed
The Following User Says Thank You to sonu87 For This Useful Post:
mano g (Wednesday, July 18, 2012)