Thread: An Appology. .
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Atif Supermacy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umer View Post
I do not deny your statement. But the context in which the discussion with alihashmatkhoso was taking place, I just wanted to prove his statement wrong that great wars and battles were those where weak took on the strong and taught them a lesson. If alihashmatkhoso's statement had some logic behind it, then for example Bosnian and Chechnyan Muslims wouldn't be fighting with Serbia and Russia because it wasn't wise as per statement of alihashmatkhoso. Muslims wouldn't be going to Ghazva e Badar as per statement of alihashmatkhoso because it wasn't wise. Even Bangladesh cricket team wouldn't be playing against Australian cricket team because they are weaker than Australian team and according to alihashmatkhoso it isn't wise. But none of that happens. Weak always take on the strong and historically famous battles and wars are those where weak defeated a strong opposition.
I just want to add to umer's argument, it is reality that history remembers only the extraordinaries like Karbala Event, it is the principled stand by Hazarat Imam Hussain not to bound but to fight against evil. why Imam Hussain A.S not thought to compromise. so in this context we as a nation must fight for our sovereignty and our rights.
tyre (Tuesday, July 17, 2012)