View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll No.  2095

Gulam e Hiader e Karar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by usman khalid View Post
I think Allocations Rules are clear. Punjab provincial quota is exausted upto merit number 135 which includes both males and females. Punjab Female quota starts after consumption of this provincial quota and goes upto merit # 209.

According to my understanding, the rules to accommodate next in merit candidate in case of non joining by some of the allocatee are:

If a male candidate doesn't join, the seat will go to the next male candidate in merit provided that he comes from the same domicile as that of non-joining candidate. If a female candidate doesn't join, the female next in merit bearing the same domicile will get that seat.
If a male candidate doesn't join, the seat will go to the next male/female candidate in merit provided that he/she comes from the same domicile as that of non-joining candidate. If a female candidate doesn't join, the female next in merit bearing the same domicile will get that seat.
I think now it is ok.