View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 18, 2012

desertrain is on a distinguished road

All Honest people are resigning. So may I call Rehman Malik , an honest man ? :P
About Media? Well , may be our media is being Paid from external groups to fulfil their own interests but it doesnt imply that whats happening around in our country is something that happens everywhere (in every country I mean ) and neither do the media shows something that is not happening at all ?
In such a currupt society , what cud they probably show so that it encourages the people?
Are people blind and deaf ?
Dont they see the chaos and anarchy ?
Robbery , killing, bomb blasts and thefts are at rife.
Ghayari shuhada? C'mon , do we have only that incident to repeat and telecast again n again ?
Why should we interfere and care for what others are doing when our own home is burning ?
The educated ones and those ignorant ones both are on the same level when it comes to matter of thnking.
Illumanati, zionists , jews, comeout of such rubbish. From child to old everyone has an eye on jews. Why dont u become like them ? Why dont u try to compete them ? Why always blaming jews , zionists Usa and India for the faults of our own ? Why have our people become so cheap that they merely get sold for some dollars? Why ONLY we ?
Is that too because of Jews and Usa?
We are people with No self-esteem, no conscience and that is the only reason we are in so dark.
Resignation of embassador is nothing but a little drop in big sea.
P.s : since my childhood Iv been watching kashmir and palestine in news. Has it changed anything ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to desertrain For This Useful Post:
hazel (Sunday, March 17, 2013), tazimchaudhary (Saturday, March 02, 2013)