View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 3299

RabiaAfzal has a spectacular aura aboutRabiaAfzal has a spectacular aura about

it is very rare that a candidate does not join civil service after being allocated. even the lower groups are far better than any other job in pakistan. i think there would be no reallocations this year and all allocated members will join.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmar bhatti View Post
I spoke to Mr. Maneka today and he says that Mauz Zafar will be joining. So again we are back to square one which means that there is only one confirmed candidate who is not joining.
better luck next year. itwas a hardluck that you didnt got allocation but the allocations had to end somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by usman khalid View Post
I think Allocations Rules are clear. Punjab provincial quota is exausted upto merit number 135 which includes both males and females. Punjab Female quota starts after consumption of this provincial quota and goes upto merit # 209.

According to my understanding, the rules to accommodate next in merit candidate in case of non joining by some of the allocatee are:

If a male candidate doesn't join, the seat will go to the next male candidate in merit provided that he comes from the same domicile as that of non-joining candidate. If a female candidate doesn't join, the female next in merit bearing the same domicile will get that seat.
sir can plz share the ink where the allocation rules are given. the forum members shall be greatfull for the favour.

Last edited by Shooting Star; Wednesday, July 18, 2012 at 11:02 PM. Reason: merged