View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 19, 2012

Faisal86 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by alihashmatkhoso View Post
Unfortunately the self appointed rep. Mr. Anjum Choudhry is a typical mullah and a certified N2i, didn't know what he was talking about. He also labeled prophet(S) that he ordered stoning to death on adultery. He even mentioned that its a Sharia and Quranic order. What a shame. That type of ullema are responsible for poor image of our pious religion. And they de tracking the muslim ummah from their real goal now it is quite pertinent to take a glance of this issue in different views.
Sidqi
-----
STONING FOR ADULTERY PLAGIARIZED FROM THE CHRISTIAN BIBLE - NOT FROM THE QURAN
Deuteronomy-- 22: 23 - 24
Leviticus--20-10
22 If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die. You must purge the evil from Israel.
23 If a man happens to meet in a town a virgin pledged to be married and he sleeps with her,
24 you shall take both of them to the gate of that town and stone them to death-the girl because she was in a town and did not scream for help, and the man because he violated another man's wife. You must purge the evil from among you.
Leviticus 20:10
10 " 'If a man commits adultery with another man's wife-with the wife of his neighbor-both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death.
From Quran.
[26:116] They said, “O Noah! If you do not refrain, you will surely be stoned to death.”
[19:46] He answered, “You dislike my gods, O Abraham? If you cease not, I will certainly cause you to be stoned to death!…”
[18:20] “For, behold, if they discover you, they will stone you to death or force you to revert to their religion, then you will never succeed.”
[36:18] The people said, “We consider you bad omens. Indeed, if you desist not, we will surely stone you, and grievous punishment will befall you at our hands.”
[11:91] They said, “O Shoaib! Much of what you tell us is beyond our comprehension. We see that you are not a man in power in our midst. If we were not concerned about your family and your tribe, we would have stoned you. You are of no value to us.
So who is stoning here???????? is it the practice of our prophets or Pagans??? See how Quran simply rules out this inhuman practise and shows how pagans where doing it. For more verses from Quran about punishing adultery is in Soorah 4, look at 4:22-26 for further reference.
These are the FALSE ulemas who have cause grief, brought upon pain, cause confusion and chaos among ummah. Their stands are from bible and false so called Hadits. Our prophet could never have followed anything but what’s in Quran.
[5:60] Say, “Shall I point out to you something much worse for retribution with Allah? Worse is the case of those whom Allah has rejected, and His Law of Requital hits them. And whom Allah’s Law relegated from the honourable stature of humanity and they started behaving like apes and swine (2:65). And they fell into becoming the slaves of TAGHOOT (tyrants and the priesthood of any religion (4:51)). Such are in worse plight, and farther astray than the mockers.”
Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) didn’t and couldn’t have preached the biblical teachings as he was forbidden to follow the Christians and Jews, …..
References:
QXP (Quran as it explains itself)

I am confused as, perhaps, I could not comprehend wholly as what are you trying to profess. Are you straightaway negating the concept of stoning to death for adultery as per Shariat? If so, then you are taking it mistakenly for we are provided with precedences in the time Prophet Mohammed (SAW), where adulterers were stoned to death.

Moreover, the existence of the similitude of laws in other religions does not necessarily assure their absence in Islamic laws. Otherwise repealed straightaway in the word of God, most of the Islamic laws were derived from the customs and existing socio-economic and political conditions of Arabia at that time.