View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 19, 2012

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal86 View Post
I am confused as, perhaps, I could not comprehend wholly as what are you trying to profess. Are you straightaway negating the concept of stoning to death for adultery as per Shariat? If so, then you are taking it mistakenly for we are provided with precedences in the time Prophet Mohammed (SAW), where adulterers were stoned to death.

Moreover, the existence of the similitude of laws in other religions does not necessarily assure their absence in Islamic laws. Otherwise repealed straightaway in the word of God, most of the Islamic laws were derived from the customs and existing socio-economic and political conditions of Arabia at that time.
yes dear i am against it. our ullema taking it in wrong why, a lot of thing required fo judgement about stoned to death, confess, or very strong prove with witnesses, and much more. take a glance of this hadith
Sahih Muslim 17.4209:

Abu Huraira and Zaid b Khalid al-Juhani reported: Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Say. He said: My son was a servant in the house of this person and he committed adultery with his wife. I was informed that my son deserved stoning to death (as punishment for this offence). I gave one hundred goats and a slave girl as ransom for this. I asked the scholars (if this could serve as expiation for this offence). They informed me that my son deserved one hundred lashes and exile for one year and this woman deserved stoning (as she was married). Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace he upon him) said: By Him in Whose Hand is my life. I will decide between you according to the Book of Allah. The slave-girl and the goats should be given back, and your son is to be punished with one hundred lashes and exile for one year. And, O Unais (b. Zuhaq al-Aslami), go to this woman in the morning, and if she makes a confession, then stone her. He (the narrator) said: He went to her in the morning and she made a confession. And Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) made pronouncement about her and she was stoned to death.
is our beloved ullema following this process ? reed an other hadith Sahih Bukhari 7.63.196:

Narrated Abu Huraira: A man from Bani Aslam came to Allah's Apostle while he was in the mosque and called (the Prophet) saying, "O Allah's Apostle! I have committed illegal sexual intercourse." On that the Prophet turned his face from him to the other side, whereupon the man moved to the side towards which the Prophet had turned his face, and said, "O Allah's Apostle! I have committed illegal sexual intercourse." The Prophet turned his face (from him) to the other side whereupon the man moved to the side towards which the Prophet had turned his face, and repeated his statement. The Prophet turned his face (from him) to the other side again. The man moved again (and repeated his statement) for the fourth time. So when the man had given witness four times against himself, the Prophet called him and said, "Are you insane?" He replied, "No." The Prophet then said (to his companions), "Go and stone him to death." The man was a married one. Jabir bin 'Abdullah Al-Ansari said: I was one of those who stoned him. We stoned him at the Musalla ('Id praying place) in Medina. When the stones hit him with their sharp edges, he fled, but we caught him at Al-Harra and stoned him till he died.

there is required a pious man to decide about it who have complete knowledge about ,Quran, hadith, and sunnah, otherwise it is illegal......
NoorMBA (Thursday, July 19, 2012), tyre (Thursday, July 19, 2012)