View Single Post
Old Friday, July 20, 2012
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 176Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

rose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the rough

PAKISTAN IDEOLOGY AND ALLAMA IQBAL

• Men like Allama Iqbal are born but in centuries
• His first public appearance was in 1899 at the annual session of Anjuman Himayat-i-Islam in Lahore when he presented the poem, Nala-i-Yatim.
• At initial stages Dr Iqbal was a nationalist by ideas and his poetry contained verses like Tarana-i- Hind.
• He wet Europe for higher education in 1905-08. Lived in England and got Phd from Munich University. He stayed in Hindenburg where he wrote poem Daraye Nekar key kenare.
• Represented Muslims in second and third round table conferences in 1931 and 1932.
• Gave the famous Allah Abad Address which late on provided base for Lahore resolution.

• “I am fully convinced that Muslims of India will ultimately have to establish a separate homeland as they cannot live with Hindu in the United India.”

• “Religion and politics are not distinct from each other”

• “India is a continent of Human beings belonging to different religions. To base a constitution on the conception of homogenous India is to prepare her for civil war. I, therefore, demand the formation of a consolidated Muslim state in the best interest of the Muslims of India and Islam. The formation of consolidated North west Indian state appears to be the final destiny of the Muslims” Allaha Abad Address

• “I would like to see the Punjab, NWFP, Sind, Balochistan amalgamated into a single state as a self government within the British empire or without. This is the final destiny of the Muslims of N.W. India.” Allaha abad Address

• “I have been a staunch advocate of putting an end to the religious distinction from the country. But now I believe that the protection of separate national identity is in the best interest of Muslims and Hindus. Since the Muslims are a separate nation with their separate cultural values and religious trends, and they want to have a system of their own linking, they should be allowed to live under such system” Allaha Abad Address
The Following User Says Thank You to rose_pak For This Useful Post:
anum balouch (Thursday, December 19, 2013)