View Single Post
Old Friday, July 20, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 51

Thanked 1,424 Times in 486 Posts
mano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmarrz View Post
Nice to see you back

thanks for guiding and giving outstanding tips . I belong to a poor family. I can't afford academy charges even a well reputed academy charges near about 80000 (45000 for tuition, 35000 for hostel ) for outside Lahore and Islamabad residents... How can a girl afford it! Although I wanted to join but academy charges are very high

I don't have words all I can pray for the kindness of you to Allah Almighty.

could you guide how to prepare psychology and suggest good book as well?

Second how to answer a particular question? example : by making outlines, simple paragraph or by headings etc? with respect to your way of answering mass communication and sociology papers 2011...

Third can a person from scratch start preparing psychology or Islamic History and score high marks?
sorry to skip your first query regarding joining the academy, in Pakistan, i believe css is the cheapest way to get a prestigious job....1000-1500 examination fee and some expenditures of books, for books, even libraraies are helpful and available, you can get notes from friends who have joined academies, css forum is another good source so don't worry dear about academy, you can prepare this exam even without joining academy, most of the academies are just for commercial purposes alone and that's why they charge high, be confident and start with the name of Allah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed Faisal View Post
Mano g kindly tell us how to prepare essay and what was your strategy in this regards. had you been giving time on daily basis or otherwise?
My second question is that How much time should be given to Current affair and dawn etc, because it is the only subject which takes too much time, especially Dawn paper.
For essay tips please see post no.17 of this thread, i gave time to essay on daily basis initially and then i used to attempt 2-3 essays a week for practice, current affairs is also needed to be prepared on the daily basis....initially it will take time to read newspapers but when you will get used to of it, scanning newspapers daily will really be an easy and less time-consuming job.

@ Farrukh Baloch!

Yes, it is the first one if you will come from markaz side!
Ahmed Faisal (Friday, July 20, 2012), asmarrz (Sunday, July 22, 2012), sonia5 (Saturday, August 25, 2012)