View Single Post
Old Friday, July 20, 2012

Anum Bashir is on a distinguished road

MAN PROBES INTO SPACE BUT NOT INTO HIMSELF

since The day man has been created, he is busy in exploring this universe. he has conquered the lands, measured the depth of oceans, devised ways to fight atrocious weather conditions, but despite these what he fails in is to discover his own self. he is unable to peep into his own soul. man tries to find the reasons for existence of this universe but overlooks himself as a conspicuous part of it.
discovering or knowing yourself means to discover your potentials, to uncover actual cause of your existence, to understand your relation not only with God but with his creations as well. the man who has accurate perception of his self knows his worth and thus is among satisfied souls. as we can observe this in lives of oliya Allah, their rank was elevated because they were quite aware of not only their potentials and strengths but duties too.
Allah SWT demand us to look into ourselves just as he asks us to explore this universe because no man can understand true reason for creation of this universe unless he has completely comprehended meaning of his own.

dear senior members plz check mine as well,, i know there are hundreds of mistakes in it but this was all i could write on this topic!! this is my very first attempt. plzzzzz guide me
n RAMAZAN MUBARAK to every one
nightmare2011 (Saturday, December 01, 2012)