View Single Post
Old Friday, July 20, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,992 Times in 631 Posts
zuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anum Bashir View Post
MAN PROBES INTO SPACE BUT NOT INTO HIMSELF

since The day man has been created, he is busy in exploring this universe. (Re-arrange it, like; Man is busy in exploring this universe since his birth.) he has conquered the lands, measured the depth of oceans, devised ways to fight atrocious weather conditions, (What does it mean.) but despite these what he fails in is to discover his own self. He is unable to peep into his own soul. Man tries to find the reasons for existence of this universe but overlooks himself as a conspicuous part of it.
Discovering or knowing yourself (ONESELF) means to discover your potentials, to uncover actual cause of your existence, to understand your (Remove YOUR) relation not only with God but with his creations as well. The man who has accurate perception of his self, knows his worth and thus is among satisfied souls. As we can observe this in lives of oliya Allah, their rank was elevated because they were quite aware of not only their potentials and strengths but duties too.
Allah SWT demandS us to look into ourselves just as he asks us to explore this universe because no man can understand true reason for creation of this universe unless he has completely comprehended meaning of his own.

dear senior members plz check mine as well,, i know there are hundreds of mistakes in it but this was all i could write on this topic!! this is my very first attempt. plzzzzz guide me
n RAMAZAN MUBARAK to every one
RamaDan Mubarak To you Too!

"Journey of thousands miles is started with single Step"

There are not much mistakes. These can be covered easily.

You started well, but somehow you derailed the Topic.

You had to say and utter, MAN ONLY EXPLORES universe. You had not to favour it. Which you have done. You had to only speak, He does explore universe, but he has to seek his self. WHY, HE SHOULD SEEK HIS SELF? You had to give examples and reasons.

You can check my expansion on the very topic at First page .

And, divide your expansion in paragraphs.

1st Paragraph . Explain the meaning of proverb or quotation in simple words. And, extract out its central idea.
2nd. Illustrate the meaning with suitable examples.
3rd. Conclude the paragraph with an apposite message.

You have quite good writing style, It can only be flourished and beautified if you write and practise.

regards,