View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 21, 2012

pearlyS will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by alihashmatkhoso View Post
LEND YOUR EARS TO ALL, TONGUE TO FEW

A wise man is good listener, but a cautious speaker. he listen to everyone, with patience, but use his own judgement. in the present world, with so many wolves in sheep's clothing,it is good to be discreet in one's choice of friends. a person who talks unnecessarily is bound to invite trouble for himself . however, people who are patient listeners are more sensible as they can have a full peep in others' heart without reveling their minds. sometimes people befriend you with ulterior motives and take advantage of the confidence you repose in them. we daily come across news paper reports of people who tricked some gullible persons. the modus operandi is first to win the confidence of the unsuspecting victims and then to cheat them. therefore we must not be taken in by sycophants whose sole purpose is to exploit us. we should confide in those who have stood the test of time and are worthy of our confidence. by listening to others, we come to know of certain facts which may be useful for us. everybody has one or two things to teach you.therefore listening can be advantageous. hence talking injudiciously to everybody who happens to be your acquaintance, can prove very dangerous in the long run. listening should always be preferred to talking as even nature given us two ears and one tongue that too guarded by thirty two strong teeth....

dear fellows please critically analyse
I do not feel i am in position to point out mistakes as i am in process of improving my own style. To me your's is a nice attempt. however,i would add that you can improve it as you have potential...better opinion will come from senior & learned members.

Regards