View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 21, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,992 Times in 631 Posts
zuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuhaib ahmed View Post
Poverty is the parent of revolution and crime.

Tensions, tortures, tragedies and torments enter in the house where poverty lives in. Poverty shakes the soul of survival. It compels him to revolutionize and commit crime. Poverty makes man rebellion and criminal. The earth, which remains silent for years, bursts up with burning and boiling volcano. In the very way, man who tolerates and bears, breaks the ice and starts being rebellion and criminal with the passage of time.

A poor man takes gun, sometimes for the milk and food of his family, sometimes for the marriage of his sister or daughter, sometimes for the funeral ceremonies of his relative and sometimes being compelled by inflation. No man comes into world being a criminal. It is what poverty makes him. The crime which is increasing day by day into Pakistan is only because of poverty. Poverty is directly proportional to crime.

2500 years ago, a revolution went into Rome, Brought by the Fighter Spartacus and had almost reached to Parish and crash the Rome. That time, only a few people were rich and had all money. Others were the poor and slaves. Their women were sold, raped and tortured. Men were enslaved and huntered by Rich people. Poverty had killed the thousands and a giant revolution came into Rome. Poverty was the father of revolution in Rome.

Gandhi said, "To a man with an empty stomach food is God." Man can do all for his empty stomach. Pakistan should focus over the root cause of crime and revolution. They would know, it is poverty. Every man should be given equal rights and property. As Prophet Mohammad PBUH did.

“When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.”

By: The Xuhaib AHmed PiRzaDa. 18-july-2012 12:38 AM

Please, Check and Mark. I await.
Do Check it ASIF3531. I have written day before yesterday. None has checked it. Check it as you say about fantasies and realities. I shall have another way to write on. Thanks

Pearlys, you must check it too.