View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 22, 2012
42nd CTP (PAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 32

abdul.rauf is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVIAN ONE View Post
i am a beneficiary of the quota system as i got allocation even at 396 position because of rural sindh quota, but i am still of the view that quta system sould be abolished ompletely as it is detrimental to the true compatitive spirit of css.

i did my graduation from GOVERNMENT COLLEGE, lahore which is one of the best institutions of pakistan. when i get the same level of education as a normal punjabi gets then why should i be favoured against him just because i was blessed wth a sindh rural quaota.

to employ the provincial people the prvincial public service commissions should create jobs. css should only be for those who are the best.

if the board thinks the a localy educaed candidate has put inmore effort to compete with a foreign qualified candidate then uch candidate be given more mks in interview.

i personaly think that there should be NO QUOTA in css.
Dear sir, then how about surrendering your seat? After all, someone has to step forward to fight this 'scourge'.

My dear friends, quota is not because some segments of the federation are less privileged or intellectually inferior to others. The true essence of this fair practice is to ensure representation of all states/provinces against their own share of seats already divided on the basis of population. Had these hirings be done only for Islamabad, no one would have argued against the notion of open merit. Unless this happens, let the sanity prevail!

Let me put it this way: if, God forbid, any of the province chooses to secede out of the Federation; dont you think the number of vacancies against each service group will decrease? This means that fpsc hires the candidates against provincial seats (with some exceptions) and no one else but the natives have an exclusive right to these jobs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abdul.rauf For This Useful Post:
Faisal86 (Thursday, June 12, 2014), student (Saturday, November 23, 2013)