View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 22, 2012
40th CTP (IG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 396

RAVIAN ONE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdul.rauf View Post
Dear sir, then how about surrendering your seat? After all, someone has to step forward to fight this 'scourge'.

My dear friends, quota is not because some segments of the federation are less privileged or intellectually inferior to others. The true essence of this fair practice is to ensure representation of all states/provinces against their own share of seats already divided on the basis of population. Had these hirings be done only for Islamabad, no one would have argued against the notion of open merit. Unless this happens, let the sanity prevail!

Let me put it this way: if, God forbid, any of the province chooses to secede out of the Federation; dont you think the number of vacancies against each service group will decrease? This means that fpsc hires the candidates against provincial seats (with some exceptions) and no one else but the natives have an exclusive right to these jobs.

my dear i belong to a jhangirdar family, and the 20k-25k pay is no issue for me. i am not being proud or anything such as iam a very humble and godfearing man but i just wanted to answer your question that i am everready to surrender my seat given that the quota system is completely abolished. doing css was just a child's adventure for me and nothing more, thus iam ready to surrender.

as far as your next part of question is conerned i couldnt understand your point of view atall so i cantcomment on it.
anyways stay blessed.