View Single Post
Old Monday, July 23, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 51

Thanked 1,424 Times in 486 Posts
mano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aamirsahim View Post
I am a villager man and also not so much better in my English essay and also having some problems in my current affairs. so should i go for academy or not ?????

waiting for reply mano g
I would suggest you that instead of joining academy, seek guidance from a good English teacher, but dilemma is that every teacher can't teach css English, so sort out the concerned teacher who knows the requirements of css English skills, get your writing practice marked by that teacher, in this way you will be able to appear well-prepared in the exam. For current affairs teacher or academy is not required, you can improve it by yourself. Utilize all sources of knowledge, newspapers being the major source.
aamirsahim (Tuesday, July 24, 2012), MurtazaMalik (Friday, October 05, 2012), roijen (Wednesday, July 25, 2012), sonia5 (Saturday, August 25, 2012), Tassawur (Tuesday, July 24, 2012)