View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 24, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 51

Thanked 1,424 Times in 486 Posts
mano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl013 View Post
respected seniors.a query came in my mind that whether the question OF pak affairs papers can start with a quotation or not? because a girl who qualified the css exam but unable to allocate told me that never begin a question of pak affair by a quotation?? so now i need opinion of seniors regarding this matter
You can start a question with quotation, if it is exactly in accordance with the question and if it is relevant, it is not prohibited as told by that girl, suitability and appropriateness is must.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl013 View Post
plus on average how many quotes should be in every question of pak affairs paper?
3-4 quotes are more than enough, as excess of everything is bad.