View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 26, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,992 Times in 631 Posts
zuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlyS View Post
salam

Good work is not all about having appreciations of others,it's essence is to leave it's mark on appreciating minds in such a way that they too get inspiration to produce likewise or better product(work).So your work/contribution is equally high on both of these fronts.
Wish you all the beauty/charm/freshness,which you skilfully add in your writings, in your life & career.I saw your post somewhere that you are much younger(probably 18/19 years old) so you are like my younger bro who is too very brilliant,mashAllah. So much love & prayers from your this sister

Regards
oh! Thanks a lot sis G! It is goodness of your soul. Thanks for appreciation, love and prayers. Stay Blessed my Elder Sister.
The Following User Says Thank You to zuhaib ahmed For This Useful Post:
pearlyS (Thursday, July 26, 2012)