View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 26, 2012
44th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 160Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,161 Times in 660 Posts
courageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alimallah View Post
Still you can apply as fresh candidate but you should have intend to get admission in MS/M.Phil program as after the shortlisting of candidates HEC will ask you to provide the details of the degree program and University.
Bro could you please guide me too. My question is about those who are enrolled in MPhil and have completed some part of it (in my case course work plus one semester of research). The questions are:-

1. My program is only MPhil and not leading to PhD. Will I have to convert it into MPhil leading to PhD? If yes, how?

2. Will the scholarship be for PhD only or also for MPhil? If for MPhil than will I be reimbursed the fees that I have paid for the previous semesters?

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards