View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 26, 2012

desertgirl is on a distinguished road

Will anyone on the earth tell me what and where is "DEMOCRACY" in Pakistan???
as far as i know Democracy is "Government OF people BY the people and FOR the people"

Here in Pakistan it is Government of few PERSONS for few PERSONS, where does the common man stand? no where..

I really don't know where to start it from, from unemployment, inflation or poor standard of education?

or should i tell you about the burden of loans Pakistan has taken from all over the world or do you want to know about the impact of interest rates IMF is charging, on the economy of Pakistan?

To cry over the conditions of our own state men in FATA or talk about the exploitation of natural resources by the foreigner companies in the provinces of KPK and Baluchistan.

Tell me about any single solid step taken by this DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT or if any step taken then whats the real outcome of that.????

Is This The DEMOCRACY you want to flourish..?

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!! Many among you are going to be future CSPs of this State so think about it not the damn political parties..
If one person (CJ) is taking initiatives to bring the money of THE PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN back here then what’s so BAD in it??? He has many option and the strongest among all is a “POLITICAL COMPROMISE” I hope you understand what does it mean, But if he is not going for any of it then it means that he wanna do something for the STATE so Appreciate instead of Criticizing .

DO REMEMBVER if We let this Mr. President to keep what he has looted then in coming future every party will loot the state will loot “us” and get PROTECTION under some DAMN NRO.
All of you just THINK OVER IT…
LONG LIVE PAKISTAN
Samee Khan (Friday, July 27, 2012)