Thread: Patriotism
View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 28, 2012

desertrain is on a distinguished road

Never thought somebody would ever look on me as a brother. Its the first time somebody ever called me brother - sounds good , thanx sister !!

Back to the topic :
I am holding high Regards for your Sincere wishes and for your great devotion to the future of this country :b .
Your Thoughts are worth Considering. And I hope Many of Us including me would atleast try once to act on these after reading them ..
You aswell try to act on them :d

you will find desertrain- a sincere person on this forum, well thanx , haha. But you will find many more sincere people on the same forum but only ON forum. Outside this forum , hmm, things doesnt remain the same. We are all dependent on each other , on the system that we are in. The circumstances around us that have laid bondages upon us arent that easy to escape. There is a huge difference in Just Talking and doing things.

Well , you said America is facilitating her people with the rights and facilities that they have snatched from others ? Well, No Doubt , you are right !! But what are we doing ? Snatching rights from our own people and facilitating ourselves from them, isnt it so ?
Dont u see the people around you involved in such acts ?
Atleast their masses are restricted to themselves , living in their own boundaries.

See the difference ..

Human Rights violation - well, but first u have to provide Ur own people with their rights and when u accomplish this then sure you can show them the right way by taking a futher step of thinking on global level.
But first atleast try to acheive the former one ..

Last Night I switched on the Tv around 2'oclock - a host with 3 young black beard scholars , in a live program, discussing 'Khayanat'. The scholars went on to describing Khayanat and then continued listing its types , further illustrating the different categories of Khayanat. The host though a clean shaved but he too appeared to have a good knowledge of Islam.
The discussion continued but my mind got stucked on the very thought that Masha Allah , God has bestowed our people with such a great Knowledge, every person knows what Islam is. Ask a Nursery class Kid and he would even tell you what Khayanat is. I mean Khayanat is Khayanat , why to go in such a huge discussion abt this type and that type ?
Right is Right and Wrong is Wrong , then why to go into categories of right and wrong ?
Why are we always into such minor things? I mean couldnt we come Up with something better ?
Western people are buying lands on Moon and we havent yet decided what is right and what is wrong.
The time that we waste on discussing issues could be utilized in implenting them practically, isnt it ?

Everybody knows the ill-consequences of Infusion or mixing up impure or unwanted things into milk and all other edibles but the practice itself is common. unethical behaviour , even have a look on the behaviour of teachers with their students.
These few things are an essentials of a good and morally developed society and we have NoNe of them here.

The Next thing that captured my mind was that inspite of such a Great knowledge, the prevalence of awareness among our people- beleive me we all know our weaknesses , we all know the mistakes our predecessors made , and we all are well aware of whats still dragging us into such mess- yet Nobody has taken a bold step in fixing the defects.
Each and single person is involved in 'If he do this', 'If we do this', 'If he had done this' ..
But when will we do this ?
We havent yet produced an honest shopkeeper and we are wishing for an incurruptible leader ?

Trust me !! Our lives are totally based on theories. Practically we all are Nill.
You tell me , you have a great deal of knowledge, but how many people around u have changed themselves ?

Atleast the people around me have the same mindsets that they used to have before the difference is only that before they knew less and today they know more.
The Following User Says Thank You to desertrain For This Useful Post:
samia fakhar (Saturday, July 28, 2012)