View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 29, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 70

NASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Star View Post
There is no doubt about it.If anyone claims that his success is due to this forum then we can safely assume that there is direct or indirect involvement of Last Island in it.
Though each and every member here tries his utmost to help other members but no one can claim to give his days and nights to this forum just like LI did.
Many people will think it exaggeration but the things are really complicated here.It is not easy to manage this forum yet she has successfully done it several times on her own.And the best thing about her is that she managed a platform,which is not her own,selflessly and without gaining any monetary benefit for 5 years.
It is so heart-rending to see people accusing her and blaming her for no reason.If someone says something in her favor people call it buttering.
But to me it is acknowledgement not flattery and not acknowledging a person's efforts is one of the worst things in this world.Still we can't blame anyone because "ehsan faramoshi" to aik qoumi khasusiyat ban chuki hai.

I shall say no more.
Thanks Nasr Khan.
thanks a lot shooting star for your great input. I dedicate my success to LAST ISLAND for her dedications to this forum to provide us the best of the best. I don't know who LI is, but i know one thing she is the one who took my finger and helped me to run in this toughest competition of the country. If she had not corrected my mistakes in English, i would have got failed and DMG would remain have been a dream for me for life. She was the one who provided us, directly or indirectly, the cooked food in the days of exams to save our time and to gain the highest in life. I prepared for 24 days only for my 2011 attempt and this forum played a vital role in my preparation. I got DMG and now i can claim that LI has played a vital role to produce top class bureaucrats of this nation. Her services will never be forgotten.

Hats off to you LI for your contributions and i pray to Allah to keep you healthy happy and prosperous always. ameen

Nasrullah Yousafzai
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NASR KHAN For This Useful Post:
Faisal86 (Sunday, July 29, 2012), jadoon khan (Saturday, August 25, 2012), Kamran Chaudhary (Sunday, July 29, 2012), Last Island (Wednesday, August 01, 2012), pisceankhan (Sunday, August 10, 2014), Shooting Star (Sunday, July 29, 2012), waves (Wednesday, August 01, 2012)