Thread: Patriotism
View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 29, 2012

shakeel ghori is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by samia fakhar View Post
well brother very thought provoking questions by you... means you have philosophical approach toward the issues.. hmmmmmm Aristotle type of mind good keep it up. U are far good than the people who do not want ot even think about
Now u raised many questions which need thorough analysis of your stance and requires months I think so to answer... but I am very clear in my arguments... I am saying that no doubt there are political, moral, economic, educational, social and religious problems in our society. some of them are created by us and some of them are created for us by others. we have problem with our social febrics no doubt but we must have the hope and we must have the courage to take the start if not at group level we can take start at individual level... plz I do not want ot see young generation of my country so hopeless. what are u talking and thinking about? you are future of Pakistan.. there is ray of hope.. why should we always look at the dark side of picture? why should we not try to look at the brighter side? May be this brighter side is dim but still it is brighter... If I can find a sincere person on the forum then of course i will find it in my profession as well... there are sincere people and we can not completely rule out the possibility. trust me but we have to pay incentive to them and that incentive to my mind is just to join hand with them if not practically we can agree with them and we can show regards for them . I think so it will be great incentive for them... losing hope is prohibited in Islam. we have national heros as well who worked hard for the country despite all these questions and scenarios in their mind...
last but not the least I do not know why but I always face the same comment from the people on the forum that there durable difference in acts and deeds but my brother trust me this difference is just a step ahead from us... see we if we can't take the fate of our country in our hand but we can work in our capacity... if we are sincere with our profession and trying to bring our friends and colleagues on the board then we are doing a lot.. we can't afford to be the part of system anymore... I can't be corrupt because my friend or colleague is corrupt any more...
ZARA NUM HO TO YE MITTI BARHI ZAKHAIZ HE SAQI (InshAllah)
I second you. Hope sustains the world. We should not cease hope and start thinking that everything is going to end in disaster. Undoubtedly, many things need to be resolved for our progress. But it is also true that with such haphazard state of mind, it will be herculean task for our youth to cope with such problems. We will have to encourage ourselves to deal with the enormity of circumstances. Just trace back the history and try to search what we were before and soon after the independence of Pakistan. Indeed we have progressed a lot so far. What still needed is a will to change the status quo..
The Following User Says Thank You to shakeel ghori For This Useful Post:
samia fakhar (Sunday, July 29, 2012)