View Single Post
Old Monday, July 30, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 347

Capricorn of Thar will become famous soon enough
Default My interview

20th Feb 2011 CSS interview (Dharmoon Bhawani)
1. Me AOA with courtesy to the Board
2. Well ,Gentleman,what is your name?
3. Are you from Tharparkar?
4. Achaa! You are form Tharparkar( I was contemplating that he might ask form Tharparkar and I was ready to answer all the pros and cons of Tharparkar’s geopgraphy), What kind of development you have seen in your area?
5. NATO and Counter Alliances? What do you know about them?
6. Taliban stance in recent talks (Yesterday’s DAWN)?:-) Thanks to Altaf Shaikh whose interview helped me in formulating an imaginary interview and with the help of that I have gone through all cssforum’s shared interview of css 2011 candidates.
7. Energy demand and short fall?(Full time Tukka worked almost answered in bit confidently way but Saud Saab agreed over mine Tukkaaaa
8. Wind energy projects (Wind energy corridors)? And their electricity generation capacity?(having gone through the Kawish newspaper somewhere I have read about Jhampir project and it worked a lot:-)
9. Iran and America’s relations in the contemporary world? Thanks to Dear Daily Dawn
10. What is the main reason behind this war of words?
11. Is third world expected? if yes then tell on which subject?
12. Arbab Ghulam Rahim , former CM of Sindh form Tharparkar , what he has done for Tharparkar (Road networks and infrastructure, health and education related example were shared.)
13. Who was George Bernard Shaw, besides noble prize which other prize was given to him?
14. Kind of warrants? (PSP was on my top priority)
15. Why Police? Why not FSP as your first choice?
16. In the world we are termed as corrupt? Are we so? If yes how and if not then reasons? Everybody knows reality but we have to present the positive image of our country..
17. Pakistan and India relations in terms of MFN status and trade related concession in EU ?
18. Should we recognize Israel or not? No Sir……confidently
19. What are the sources of livelihood in Tharpakar and major crops? Every crop that is sown in monsoon season.
20. Standard of Women education in Tharparkar, reason of decadence in literacy rate?(Thanks to filed visits in TRDP and PPAF surveys in which I myself being the part of it learnt a lot…
21. What will you do for your district if you are inducted in the Civil Service of Pakistan?
22. Which person inspired you to do css (Mr. Gianchand Malhi CSS2006 Foreign Service of Pakistan?
23. Who guided you to do css in your course of preparation (Mr. Yaseen Quraban Kuharo(PASS-2008) and Muhammad Riaz Arien(DMG2009), Sir Irshad Sodhar (DMG2010, FSP 2009) and Sir Shehryar Memon (DMG 2010) and Latif Mari (MLCG 2010)
24. Gentlemen you have mentioned in your psychological profarma that you are hard worker and possess keen interest in the current affairs but you have mentioned 18th amendment as an event of year 2011( Mistakes man perfect……………………..
25. Now you may go …I was about to get-up agin Sir Rana Sahb said you have done Master’s in English but you have opted such subjected like ir, history of Pakistan and India… mein ny kha apn khy khopree history ma zyadah kam kartee heyyyyyyyyyy( said that one should the one’s past and current changing international dynamics in world politics as well as historical background)
(Dear friends always be positive whatever the circumstances are, avoid negative attitude towards life and person as well, it will mar you down.)

Thanks ,

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Capricorn of Thar For This Useful Post:
abdulsalam88 (Friday, January 25, 2013), aneelbachwani (Friday, April 10, 2015), Mushtaq Ahmed (Wednesday, August 01, 2012), Sara Arshad (Monday, July 30, 2012), sikander marri (Monday, July 30, 2012), SYEDA SABAHAT (Monday, August 06, 2012), Tooba Malik (Monday, July 30, 2012)