View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 31, 2012

pearlyS will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssara View Post
Date: July 30,2012.

Poverty and huddles before the government of Pakistan.

A hungry boy looking to a five-star hotel for a piece of bred, a poor girl pracing school dress of her same age by working in a bungalow, a father picnicking pocket for feeding his family, a beggar looking his God in a meal, a little boy dirtying his hands with grease in a garage, a poor talented student owing to fee submission, giving up from his studies and hanging himself with a fan, this is neither a trailers of an action movie nor an excerpt from a novel but it is what realities which have been seen since the inception of Pakistan owing to the poverty.

It is nearly difficult to point out all the cause of the poverty of Pakistan. But, there are some major causes, among them; the government’s policy is the first one. As a matter of fact, since the inception of our country, She has not been nearly tackling the poverty potentially owing to instability of governments. However, some instances can be taken from the past that whenever any sort of government either democratic or dictatorship come into power, they have not been looking to the former polices of the governments that why the previous governments’ policies had not been succeeded in order to crush the poverty.

Corruption is another hurdle before our country in order to crush the poverty. There are two sort of corruption. 1st is, doing corruption in order to get illegal work done. The second one is, doing corruption in order to get legal word done. However, the corruption has been collapsed our socio-economic and political means. In Pakistan, it has become quite clear that justice can be get by corruption and furthermore, in the institution of our country, there are a lot of causes which have been found, such as the recent case of Malik Riaz scandle, Steel Mill, Benazir Income Support Program, and other that have been mentioned by the social media.

Pakistan is an agriculture country and in rural areas most of the people are farmers by profession. And whenever a farmer’s children get young. He has to divide his land into small pieces in order to provide equal pieces to his children. After division of lands it becomes quite difficult for them to get production in that small lands. Consequently, the use to live in the bellow line of poverty.

Illiteracy is another cause of the poverty of Pakistan. In our country there are a lot of people who does not think about to send their children to the schools owing to the poverty. Instead they use to send their children to the working place and in this way, our illiteracy rate is going to increase day by day.

On the other hand, since a decade Pakistan’s law and order situation has not been controlled, resultantly, the educational institutions, business places and government offices have to be closed owing to the uncertain activities of the terrorists and extremists.

Besides, owing to the imbalance in import and export Pakistan’s economy becomes disturb. As a matter of fact, it can been seen in the Pakistan’s annual report about the import and export. In these reports. It is quite crystal clear that Pakistan’s import is greater than export. So, as a result our revenue system is going to be decreased. In addition to this, owing to imbalance of import and export our industries have been in losing a lot. Because, they do not export their raw material to the other countries.

Energy crises have become a Kashmir problem for Pakistan, our political actors use to announce that the said problem would have been solved on the certain dates which used to be proclaimed by them. But unfortunately, this problem has been going to increase day by day. Our Current Prime Minister, When he was the minister of the energy sector, had made a lot of problems in order to tackle this problem but since then it has not been solving till his journey to be a Prime Minister. However, this problem affects our economy, education and psycho of the masses. It can be seen in the current days, people have been out of order and have become psycho patient. Owing to this problem in this Ramazan, they use to come out from their home and crush whatever they see before them in order to protest and strickes. Some instance can be taken from the recent strikes of Karachi, Faislabad, pehsawar and in other cities. In these sorts of activities, government and private properties have been burning and crushing very sadly. Consequently, it affects our economy and the result is the poverty.

Moreover, another cause of poverty is fluctuated foreign investment. It has been seen that whenever a foreign comes to Pakistan. He use to invest millions of dollars and when the index goes up then he withdraws and goes to his country. This index bomb explosion fell down on the poor people.

Owing to the energy crises and corruption and inefficiency of governments our industries have been privatization. In this way, a foreign company comes and get the authority in order to run a certain industry and they use to make their own interest polices. For instance, If a company get the gas plants then the prices increase by the certain company. As a result, this is the grave cause of poverty.

To the sum up, the major causes, which have been discussed above, are the main hurdles before the present government in order to crush the poverty. Therefore, the current government has to be active in this regard, and has to be taken considerable action in order to get this problem solved as soon as possible by devising an effective policy under the efficient policy makers. Undoubtedly, after getting in touch with the current circumstances of Pakistan it can not be true to say that Pakistan has controlled the poverty yet. I agree but remember there is a bright morning after every dark night and will rise like a bright morning.

Dear forum Members today I have posted on poverty.... hope it would be beneficial and interesting for you.....and yes I am specially thankful to pearlyS as she checked my grammar mistakes and I again request to her if some mistakes are done by me please Miss pearlyS check it out and as well point it out like earlier....Thanks...

Again a good attempt dear.if you keep on writing this way,you are going to hit the target (InshaAllah)
what i feel is that you must know how to use a particular tense. Knowing which form of verb or auxiliary verb make a sentence is not enough.Learning it's use is also important,in fact,precedes the importance of knowing tenses.Further,i would say learn conditional sentences/usage too,as i feel you have passion for writing,they will help you.
Pointing out your mistakes does not mean to belittle your efforts,it is to stop you wasting your precious time in committing same mistakes again&again.

keep writing & progressing

one more thing

owing to=because of,For the reason that; as a result of

owing(adj) =owed as a debt

owe,owed,owing (verb) =Be in debt,be indebted to(intellectually or in abstract sense),be obliged to pay/repay

you can understand usage according to situation you want to describe or pen

Regards
ssara (Tuesday, July 31, 2012)