View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 31, 2012

very special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveller View Post
Dear sis very special1, thankyou v much for ur support .as am strating from the scratch nd i don't have enough material.i m of the view that first to collect all the related nd concerned material and then to prepare in the light of the guidance from the seniors to start with. As at time,m don't know where to start with.
So, firstly i m collecting books n information.
Regards
don't worry. you have right approach to first collect all material and then to start study. but at start it is tough. as you will do studies than you will be better able to collect data and in better way asemble it.

start from paper 1. mechanics portion first cover from walker book and side by side do examples also.

then check out past papers question and as u prepared course topics so try to attempt paper questions of mechanics portion. in this way cover mechanics.

similarly cover all portion of both the papers.

for some topics which you will find tough take internet help or ask your question here on forum. fellow members will surly help you.

1 good internet help is MIT lectures of physics

at 1 time you cant collect all topics. as you will start your preperation you better collect material.

all the best

regards
ravaila (Sunday, September 16, 2012), Traveller (Thursday, October 11, 2012)