View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Simba is on a distinguished road

I got email from university in May, DUFE, located in Dalian about my acceptance. Though this university was not in my prefernece list but when I checked the rankings i found it amongst the top 5 business schools in China. Moreover medium of studies is in English. And city, Dalian is considered as most desirable city to live in China.

So I am happy that even I didnt get what I wanted, I am satisfied with what I got, Thanks to Allah tAllah.

It is not imperative for you to get the best, sometimes we should be contented with good, may be best is stored for us in future.

Well further process would be written on instructions that our package contains.

I am trying to get someone in Islamabad to get package for me, otherwise I may travel myself

Police certificate, yes I heard about it. About foreign office, first we need to get our documents attested from HEC/ IBCC and then foreign office would attest those documents.

Last edited by Amna; Wednesday, August 01, 2012 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Chain posts/Merged
The Following User Says Thank You to Simba For This Useful Post:
ahsanmuneeb (Wednesday, August 01, 2012)