View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 02, 2012
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 96

sajjad sadique is on a distinguished road

throughout my css preparation cssforum was the sole source of guidance for me,i did not feel any need of academies and tutors as this forum provided me diverse and comprehensive opinions.in fact every senior here renders invaluable services for juniors aspirants with selfless and sincere intentions but madam LI as mentioned above by my respected colleagues and seniors, has played a heroic role for many aspirants.whether it is any news regarding css,exam,datesheets,allocation charts,vacancies etc or any whirlpool of ambiguities,LI seems inseparable part of this forum.this world is full of "thankless" people who find it hard to acknowledge other's role so there should be no "bothering about them".i hope cssforum and LI will continue helping the new comers with full zeal and zest.
Last Island (Friday, August 03, 2012), NASR KHAN (Saturday, August 04, 2012), Shooting Star (Thursday, August 02, 2012), waves (Friday, August 03, 2012)