View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 02, 2012
39th CTP (PCS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit no 233

dr adnan rana will become famous soon enoughdr adnan rana will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarfaraz shami View Post
Dr sb that is more than DMG and PSP. So PCS should be above FSP after DMG and PSP. Please comment.
Dear it was 3rd preference of all my fellows of 39th(also of 40th). It has been top prefrence but uptill few years back but still it is on 2nd or 3rd preference of people who happened to get allocated(in 38th one male senior preferred PCS over PSP)

As far FSP is concerned, to me its your aptitude if you have it place FSP on the top otherwise.....

Some people opt Customs for some ulterior motives (for which this group is famous) but let me tell you one that apart from that, I will reiterate again, the Culture of Group is very satisfying for whole its staff starting from a sepoy upto Collector or Chief Colletor..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo View Post
Apart from these perks, what is the amount of nuisance power an AC has?
Customs is a law enforcement dept. which performs anti smuggling, anti narcotic, anti money laundering and a lot more enforcement functions. Due to these functions customs is the guardian of pakistan border and customs enjoys nuisance power like raids,snap checking of passengers, vehicles luggage, vehicles seizure n confiscation, consignment seizure etc. These power are maximum in KPK Balochistan (due to smuggling & drugs), Border Areas, Sea ports, Dry ports, Air ports etc
Amigo (Thursday, August 02, 2012), drvalentino (Thursday, September 06, 2012), Maidah shaikh (Tuesday, December 03, 2013), sarfaraz shami (Thursday, August 02, 2012)