View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 02, 2012

ahmar bhatti is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahasaleem View Post
Did they tell u the names of the candidate whose acceptance has not been received?
I did not ask for their names but the person told me that ED has sent them another intimation but they still haven't heard back from them so he is certain of these two candidates not joining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by embitious View Post
we have to ascertain two things now: 1. whether both the candidates who have not sent their acceptance so far, belong to punjab. 2. and, whether the female candidate was allocated on Open Merit or she has merit lower than overall merit no 135 i.e 145 to 211. According to my assessment women will be given preference in reallocation only if a woman from merit no 145 to 211doesn't join.

this will decide about the fate of next in the waiting list.
well, i am not sure about the allocation procedures but this is what i was told by the guy at the ED. He said that the female candidate's seat would go only to a female next in line and the male candidate's seat could go either to a male or female whoever happens to be next in merit. So in the gentleman's case the seat would go to Ahsan Badar Ullah who is next in merit from Punjab. And yes, they are both from Punjab.

@ embitious I am still hoping that there will be at least one more male from Punjab who would not join and if that happens then I will get allocated. The re-allocations would take at least two weeks.

P.S.
If someone has any further queries they can talk to Rizwan Sahab at the ED at the following number: 0519051492
The Following User Says Thank You to ahmar bhatti For This Useful Post:
RAVIAN ONE (Friday, August 03, 2012)