View Single Post
Old Friday, August 03, 2012
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 135

Tauqir Mehmood Wattoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmar bhatti View Post
I did not ask for their names but the person told me that ED has sent them another intimation but they still haven't heard back from them so he is certain of these two candidates not joining.

well, i am not sure about the allocation procedures but this is what i was told by the guy at the ED. He said that the female candidate's seat would go only to a female next in line and the male candidate's seat could go either to a male or female whoever happens to be next in merit. So in the gentleman's case the seat would go to Ahsan Badar Ullah who is next in merit from Punjab. And yes, they are both from Punjab.

@ embitious I am still hoping that there will be at least one more male from Punjab who would not join and if that happens then I will get allocated. The re-allocations would take at least two weeks.

P.S.
If someone has any further queries they can talk to Rizwan Sahab at the ED at the following number: 0519051492
one boy from punjab, one girl from bluchistan did not send acceptance but may be some guys like bhatti would not join and chances would move to 138 and 139.

regards
Capricorn of Thar (Thursday, August 16, 2012)