View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 04, 2012

urfa khan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssara View Post
Date: July 31,2012.
An Interesting Story

A group of frogs jumped into a pool of water which was a bit deep, and so the frogs found it difficult to jump out to land.

As they struggled to jump out, one of the frogs said to the others out of frustration and despair, “We can never make it out of this pool no matter how we try. This pool is too deep.”

On hearing this one of the frogs who appeared very frightened that he would drown replied, “Then I can as well die to end this torture,” and on that, he just died.

While the remaining frogs yelled and cried in fright and apparently waiting for death, one particular frog kept on trying to jump out to no avail while others wailed. The more he tried, the more the others cried in desperation and yelled at him to stop.

“Quit trying because you will never make it. Did you not hear what frog A said, ‘We can never make it out of here, no matter how we try.’ You even get us more scared by that unfruitful attempt of yours,” they cried.

But the more they screamed and yelled at him to quit, the more persistent he tried. And finally he jumped out of the pool. Seeing that he had succeeded the other frogs cried the more. Unfortunately for the successful frog he could not hear them, so he just answered, “Sorry guys, but I am deaf and do not understand what you are saying.” All the while he was trying to jump he actually thought the screams and yells were to encourage him to press on.

So many times we are faced with similar scenario whether or not to forge ahead with life. By life here I mean both the physical life and otherwise. One facing a difficult or hard time does not need discouraging words irrespective of the fact that your point could actually be the truth. What such a person needs is encouragement to hang on for a little while; who knows, the story may change.

I am sure this story is a great lesson for us to try and try and try again whatever we are doing. but, one has to encourage the efforts instead of discouragement. Besides, InshALLAH tomorrow I will post my article. And Yes pearlyS I am again thankful to you for a nice assistance and kindly keep in touch with me. Thanks...

And dears I am thankful to alihashmatkhoso, mujahid ch, tobabar, and shahreenaa for your nice comments. and InshALLAH will have been doing great job. and yes dear Nazi Orakzai's read the above story it is really interesting what is being indicated to you .....

Thanks
Regards
good work sara...... as i m not good at english so i cant comment ........ good work islye coz while reading ur articles they give delight.......
kindly guide me how i improve my writing skills........ share ur effortz behind this tremendous work........ i mean for a person who is not feeling comfortable to write what should he do?
before writing any piece of article either you read the relevant material or learn vocabz then apply it in your writing plz share so that not only your articles but your tipz and guidance will be useful for us..........
regardz

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlyS View Post
i must say that your grip over what you write is quite good,MashaAllah.....you are improving with every article

Please note the difference:

when you are explaining a problem/issue or whatever that exists in past & still present in current time,use present perfect continuous tense. Present continuous tense is to explain something of recent occurring that is still happening at the moment of speaking. &

past perfect tense is used when you are describing 2 events,one is in distant past & other is in recent past. So for the event in distant past,use past perfect & for the one in recent,use past simple tense. For simple past incidents use simple past.

In suggestions,you can add that
distribution of contraceptives(access to them) & educating about their proper use is necessary.
Need to minimize the role of mullahs who mislead innocent/illiterate people.
Need to convince males/husbands,as tackling only women is not serving the mission well.

Regards
i need ur guidance to improve my writing skills or u can say english.... what should i do can u gve ur precious suggestions to me also........ i m in need of them.....
regardz

Last edited by Umer; Saturday, August 04, 2012 at 07:56 PM. Reason: chain posts