View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 04, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 1988Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE 2013 - Merit 49 (ETO) BPS-17

Thanked 1,546 Times in 864 Posts
Ali Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by musman786 View Post
I have already cleared GAT General but wants to improve marks and already registered myself for 5th Aug 2012 GAT general test.

What should I do while filling online application in 'Test Score'??

Should I put 'Going to Appear' or put my already cleared GAT General score?

Also If I improve my marks then how will I intimate HEC to update my GAT General score.

Please brothers and sisters, I have to send application and stuck in this issue. Waiting for your reply.
Dear before posting a query its better to read the thread, this query has already been answered by me two times, well its your choice if you want to mention your old score you can mention it, once the result of GAT is announced by NTS, HEC will give 10 days time to all the applicants to update the score through the same profile, so need not to worry.