View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 05, 2012

mfaizanattique is on a distinguished road

Great Discussion! i guess the statement that may conclude your Discussion is [whether chicken came first or an egg. ]

I simply Support You in this cause against the Evolutionist.
I don't Understand why every one is trying to interpret the Holy Quran in there own way rather than going to the original tafseer. This is the very reason which is making Islam the weakest in faith in every one's heart. This is not an example of Intelligence it is simply Jahillia by trying to prove own theories against the great scholars of our deen.
By searching on the internet we all thinking that we have discovered a new galaxy or worse we've become alam e Deen. This is the very reason that Our faith are not as it use to be.
How can we forget that Allah (S.W.T) is a creator and (Mahir Khalak) and when he says be it is, It become what was intended. Allah(s.w.t) repeatedly mentions about the non-believers who doesn't believe on the day Resurrection and so Allah gives example to them several places that if he can create you before then why u don't have the concept that he can do it Again. Allah says be and it is.
So by saying that some scientist have discovered that y Chromosome existed 50,000 years before Adam is simply denying to the fact about Allah that Nauzbillah his was wrong in his theories and i guess by saying and agreeing to this you are saying that Quran is Wrong. I am really sorry to say, i may be of weak faith but my faith is not that weak to believe in foolish stories of evolutionist.
I don't Understand why do the evolutionist support the theory that we all came from one living thing, When the Prove is loud and clear.I know there is some truth in it, may be 5% of it that we all came from one kind of animal. The Animal was not a Monkeys, But infact we are direct descendant of Adam (A.S) and Eve. but theory that say "from monkeys" it's a Hoax and you are seeing the world from left EYE!!!!!.

Last edited by Amna; Sunday, August 05, 2012 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Chain Posts/Merged