View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 05, 2012

Tooba Malik has a spectacular aura aboutTooba Malik has a spectacular aura aboutTooba Malik has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijazshamir View Post
@ Tooba Malik : Its very simple to install java dictionary on JAVA Mobiles [ Your Qmobile is JAVA Supported ] from your mobile browser just go to www.dictionary9.com/en-en.jad dictionary will be installed automatically

OR

http://dictionary9.com/lang_down-EN-EN -visit this link- Download dictionary9-en-en.jar to your computer, then transfer it to your phone. When you will open this file in your cell phone, installation will be started automatically.

I am using this dictionary in my Qmobile [ Q6 SOAP TXT ] It is offline dictionary you can use it any time without any internet connection
thanks a lot brother but now a days i do not have that cell because its camera was not taking picture ,i have purchased new last month it was all right but after 15 days its camera was not working so i returned to seller and they said they will send it back to company so they have given me time of 20days so on 8 AUG i 'll go to demand it .after getting it back i 'll try your dictionary