View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 05, 2012

Nayeeem is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali1984 View Post
i dont think this strong rejection or acception shows extremism .....i ticked a alot with strongly agreed and strongly dis agreed because i can defend those...now if they feel me an extremist on the basis of that computer check then i dont think it is a fair decesion.. the task i opposed to or strongly accepted i can defend that on my own...how can computer understand that this person is an extremist...what would you say that you were expelled from school on disciplinary action...its answer must be stongly dis agree..or you are good talker that a listner..off course stongly agreed as i am... and i can prove it.....
so this result will be based on some mystry calculation which we are unaware of....any one not selected in this will be a real emotional set back///////
i believed that Parameters have already been set in computer system with desired answers from a psychologist. this will indicate personality of a candidate.
As far as Strongly agreement/disagreement is concern......you can't be strongly agree/disagree in each case as in practical life you may be flexible in such cases. Think practically,.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm View Post
Same here except that I only ticked strongly disagree for one question. I ticked agree and disagree for the rest of them. No neutral answers.
i think its the only way to tackle such questions.