View Single Post
Old Monday, August 06, 2012
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostan View Post
Dear sister Sabhat i know in this fourm many more intelligent and knweledge full persons are here they also know the facts and every thing. you said that death of ZAB made by courts and army
tell me even i asked before what did ZAB in 1971???? was he able to called as loyal..
2nd BB murder case was investigated by UNO team not by Pak agencies is it?
and report was sent to Govt why that report was'nt show infront of nation
even Ex Interior minister R.Malik many times said'we knew the killers of BB' ...

why the killer still escaped? even this statment also passed by Asif Ali Zardari..
Dear Brother! I only want to reinstate that no-one can judge the loyalty as it is abstract. You can measure material things not intentions. Can you prove ZAB wasn't loyal?
UNO report was presented in Sindh Assembly dear, You can,t say it wasn't made public.
Killer is escaping because killer is not yet determined. The case is subjudice. Plz don't pass judgements or you will be committing Contempt of Court.