View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 07, 2012
40th CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 104. CE 2012 - Merit 56

sarfaraz shami has a spectacular aura aboutsarfaraz shami has a spectacular aura aboutsarfaraz shami has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeric View Post
Staff of Section Officer i.e. Clerks, Com Operator, Assistant, Junior Scale Stenographer, Office Superintendent etc are completely under under him/her. Initiate their PER/ACR, grant them casual leave, forward their applications to higher authorities if not fall in the jurisdiction of Section Officer and if you don't like any of them you may surrender/transfer them. However, there are certain limitations such as influence of union etc.

If you want to get rid from clerk badshah culture then you have to master yourself in your section i.e. to get command over all subjects assigned to your section, even you should now how to dispatch letters and locate relevant files and type letters lolz. That is what I've experienced in the provincial secretariat and same culture prevails everywhere.
well i can do that easily.