View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 07, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 1988Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE 2013 - Merit 49 (ETO) BPS-17

Thanked 1,546 Times in 864 Posts
Ali Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najam Nawaz Saqib View Post
Wow amazing. You expect me to give honour to the enemy of Pakistan? You carry on giving him honour but i will not. People of Pakistan can never be transformed into a great nation unless they leave this kind of thoughts. I do not accept him president and a person like him can never be indeed. And please do not make fun of Islam by adding it with Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
Well well after reading your comment I have been able to get two conclusions but i am sure that you'll never agree to any of them

1. Let suppose if Zardari is guilty (as half of the People/media/opposition says) and then why his cases have not been still decided in 13 years? Why these are still hanging on? He was in jail for nine years but no case finalized? Means your judiciary is corrupt?

2. Or if the people in Governments (Nawaz and Musharaf) could not prove the allegations and scandals levelled against Zardari inspite of full support from government machinery and access to all record while zardari was in jail, so can we say cases against him are baselss? No ground witness against him???

You must think and let me know which point you consider right ?