View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 21, 2007
35th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: 4th position 2006

jahanzeb is on a distinguished road

@Argus........................Thanks rora, i appreciate your help and ur support
@Fatima3k and prieti......Thanks
@Barech......................Dera meherbani, za khushala yuma che ma da Balochistan stargi walare kalay. Za ba makhta hum da balochistan starge walaree kama ka khudai mata moka rakra. I dont know the people you mentioned. Once again, thanks.

I was quite happy with the way i performed in my written exams. I wasnt as content with my interview though. I was interrogated and cross questioned a lot by the chairman. We had arguements but i was polite and came up with logical answers to his pointing questions. In the end when the chairman realized that i wasnt taking any pressure from his questions, i think, he tried to impose his views on me to get the best out of me but i would put forward my views to negate his. At the end of the day, the interview was quite an experience. I was candid throughout my interview, gave honest replies to all the questions, never resorted to flattering or 'diplomatic' answers. My verbal english is okay. Looking back at my written exam, i think, i must have secured exceptional marks in my interview that helped me land at the fourth position overall which is quite an achievement for a candidate from Balochistan. I am glad that the panel dont have stereotypical views which is great. Guys, just be yourself, if you get to the interview stage.

I posted a thread a month ago which explained the different strategies i employed for my written exam. The title of that thread is 'Essay Writing'. I strongly recommend that you guys go thru it, especially for those who havent got enough time. It will help you, i firmly believe.

For all those candidates who are yet to appear in CSS, i would be glad to assist'em in anyway possible. One thing, never give up, never.