View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 09, 2012
Banned

ssara will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakeel ghori View Post
Nice attempt sara. You are doing well. I hope if we continue this exercise in the same way we shall improve a lot. While reading your topic I have pointed out some mistakes which I feel important to tell you. First, your paragraphs are a bit large; try to make them still more precise and specific. Secondly, in your this topic you have mentioned few irrelevant things such as in the case of paragraph containing discussion about Allama Iqbal. Try to be specific and straightforward. avoid much use of indirect way of expression. Thirdly, there are few grammatical mistakes, though I could not pin point those mistakes, but I ask you to recheck it.
I shall give you: 11/20.

Regards
Thanks a lot and really we are improving. Thanks for giving me vital suggestions for my attempt. InshALLAH I will try my best in the next attempt for doing well.

Your attempt is really outstanding from your introduction to conclusion it is well balanced and well attempted. Yes Fassi has rightly said that some points have been left but overall you covered the topic. Actually in this question the ideolgoy was the refrences and the weightage was in the contribution of Iqbal & Quaid. So, we had to focus on their contribution as you have done this job well. You deserve 15 Marks....

Note: Dear Fassi and Shakeel If you want post question according to your analysis for CSS-2013. You can post it or let me know the topic. I will post your concerned question. Actually We have to cover these questions first. Because these are the most important for CSS-2013 and are expected. The rest of your suggestion would be highly recommended.

Thanks

Sara