View Single Post
Old Friday, August 10, 2012

shakeel ghori is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fassi View Post
Shakeel Ghori Bhai

Again a very commendable effort with regard to the relevancy of the question but some shortcomings were there in my view i.e: you didn't refer to even any one book of Shah Walliullah at least you should have to mention Translation of Quran into Persian and Hujjatullah al Baligha that are necessary to have a bird eye view of his religious efforts for reforming the intellectual life of Muslims and wiping out the social evils and Biddats . Overall well done just need to work on your concluding remarks. Good luck and stay blessed

13/20.

Sara

You've provided a very suitable and relevant material but your shortcomings and deficiencies are already listed by Ali Hashmat Bhai. Besides that I'll too suggest you like Rasheed Bhai that you need to work on your concluding remarks. Overall a very good attempt. Good luck and stay blessed.

14/20
Thanx dear fassi.
Yes, I have mentioned that Shah Waliullah translated Holy Quran in persian. However, I did not write the names of his books.
Things which you pointed out are reality. Your recommendations are always useful. I will try to focus more closely upon my mistakes and try to avoid them for next time.