View Single Post
Old Friday, August 10, 2012

ash90 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirusama View Post
well like there's no evidence for this, science says there're 5 senses no evidence for the 6th sense , therefore i understand where you're coming from. and yes i have 3 eyes, 4 hands 2 brains etc! :|

i trust the process being transparent, i trust NAB, NTS and Pakistan! whoever wants to believe anything else go for it. in fact the media watch and the court petition will make sure that the process remains transparent.

i think we are preparing ourself for the failure that's about to come for some of us, hence we've started this blame game now. a person will always find outs when he has chances of experiencing failure, he indeeds thinks he's the best, so it's going to be NAB, NTS or our system's fault when some of us don't get in.

ofcourse i am included in this!
Bye the way "what do you mean where I am coming from?? So what if I am from Hyderabad or Karachi or Sukkur -- it does not matter"

Don't blame science. Just an hour ago I was hearing my father discussing with some one about how the chemists beleived before 1828 that no chemist can make the organic matter from inorganic matter. During 1828 a chemist proved it wrong accidently. "There are more than 5 senses as per science, there are actually eight, for example "appetite"

My recent past expereinces are very horrible. I had been dropped five times during the viva or so called the Interview.

I am still hopefull and happy but not happy on the past record of commissions and competent authorities.