View Single Post
Old Friday, August 10, 2012

Storm is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash90 View Post
Number one, sometimes your language becomes too stingi, you better not think that you are Mir, you may be in your home but at least not here.

I have been trying for sometimes to diffuse the pinching language you have been using.

I gave you the example of chemists, related to science by proving that there are more senses than what one always argues. As you argued hence got the same reply with mild tone.

Never try to over react when replying.

[
well like there's no evidence for this, science says there're 5 senses no evidence for the 6th sense , therefore i understand where you're coming from. and yes i have 3 eyes, 4 hands 2 brains etc!
]

Can you elaborate more as an English Professor about the twsit you might induce in the above underlined words? May be I have taken it as if you are progressive thinker living in Islamabad?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirusama View Post
http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question...3220702AA64vCZ

know your english at least! who said anything about hyderabad :S

instinct and intuition is not a sense. :S

1. What is sixth sense?

Sixth sense, or subtle perception ability, is our ability to perceive the subtle dimension or the unseen world of angels, ghosts, heaven, etc. It also includes our ability to understand the subtle cause and effect relationship behind many events, which is beyond the understanding of the intellect. Extrasensory perception (ESP), clairvoyance, premonition, intuition are synonymous with sixth sense or subtle perception ability.

where did chemists come from:S how's that even related.
there has been a thing called dictionary invented. and google as well. use them :|
Guys, relax! We should be united as we're all in the same boat so let's focus on the important issue here.