View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 11, 2012
Banned

ssara will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakeel ghori View Post
Sorry all dear members who have been taking part in this discussion, for I could not send my attempt due to some reasons.

@Dear Sara,
You are trying hard to improve yourself, and it is a good sign for success. I would like to draw your attention towards few of the mistakes which you are frequently committing in your attempts. First, you don't try to be straightforward in your explanation of topic. I mentioned it last time as well that you digress from the original point. In the response of question you sent we had to just critically explain the Jihadi Movement rather than mentioning the background of its founder or something likewise. To me critical evaluation means: the adverse effects, lack of organisation, improper strategy and aftermaths of Movement which Muslim community had to face. It is possible that a whole book can be written on any particular topic, but when we are asked a question we need to be specific. Relevancy in your this topic is extremely lacking.

Secondly, You focus much upon quantity of material. I don't mean to say that your attempts are not of quality level, rather the information you provide is of higher standard. But it is advisable that we should try to explain our points in shortest possible words. Making lengthy paragraphs and long sentences is not a work of good nature.

I would hope that you will look at all these criticisms in positive manner. We are liable to commit errs, the sensible is one who admits his flaws and try to rectify them. I will always appreciate your constructive criticisms and recommendations for the improvement of my work. And I hope that you will try to avoid the mentioned errors for the next time, if you consider them so, at all. I will give you 8/20 marks..
Regards
Yes Sahkeel you are right. Actually, I used to attempt it accordingly that what is asked but when I started typing I could not control myself because this topic was well prepared by me and also this topic is my favorite topic that's why when I started it I wrote down fully and not accordingly that what was asked i.e to the point. Thanks for aware me of my these mistakes and inshALLAH I will try to be to the point in the next attempt......

Thanks....