View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 11, 2012

TheWaqas will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by alirsahto View Post
Waqas we decided against it. Lets not create more hype and involve media. This might end the hiring process altogether. So just relax and wait for the result. Save the list of 107 candidates appearing for Psychological tomorrow and if we witness a strange pattern among the result of 4th August and 12 Aug candidates then we can report it. For eg if only 20% of 4th Aug candidates are successful and around 60% of 12th Aug candidates are successful, this can be alarming and unfair and we can protest then. But leave it for now. Although NTS is not in my good books anymore for what they did, giving those candidates an unfair chance and now not even answering our phone.
Ok dear you are all right and I agreed but how can I save the list of 107 candidates because I haven't it
can you send me it on my email (**********@gmail.com) ? Honestly speaking this time my heart is really very relaxed about from this NAB job I am hopeful that I'll be hired by NAB insha Allah and pray for all of us meritorious student will be hired Insha Allah just pray in this Ramadan 27th Shab is near pray in it for the success

Last edited by Shooting Star; Saturday, August 11, 2012 at 05:25 PM. Reason: share contact info through your profile only/Use multi-quote option.