View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 11, 2012
41st CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 139

sajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm View Post
You're welcome. Yes, I took the exam as well. I thank God for being able to clear the first step. The only thing I found surprising in the test was that not even one question was asked from the Constitution of Pakistan.

Now I'm worried about the written test. I know it's not going to be easy as there are so many subjects which one has to go through so it's something to worry about. At least, for me it is as I've not been in touch with this field that much. I asked one of my friends who got selected last year about the paper's pattern. He said there will be seven questions out of which we have to attempt five. That means twenty marks per question. He said we have to focus on CPC, CrPc, Qanun Shahadat, PPC, Specific Relief Act, Contract Act and Family Laws. I'm not sure whether Constitution of Pakistan is important or not. If it was important, we would have been asked questions in the first exam. My friend also said nothing about it so I'm not sure what to do.

If you have any information relating to the test, please do share.

Good luck to both of us and others.
Your friend is right! This will not be a theoretical exam it would purely be a practical exam in which you will be required to write things which have utility in everyday legal procedure. For example there will be questions relating to writing of Plaint, written statement and Judgement. They will give you a set of facts asking you to prepare plaint and against that written statement, frame issues and finally write judgement. This is all civil but there will be questions relating to criminal side for example recording of statement etc. so be ready there wont be any thing like constitution or Jurisprudence.
Invincible (Sunday, August 12, 2012), Seemab (Monday, December 03, 2012), Storm (Sunday, August 12, 2012)