View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 12, 2012
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahreenaa View Post
What is the cirtaria for applying the scolarship?

I have done MA Economics with 2nd class 51% and B.Sc with 2nd class 59% and inter with B Grade with 60% and Metric with 77% ......

Am I illegible for this test..............Please reply briefly......

Thanks.........
it's 'eligible' not illegible Illegible means unreadable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUHAMMAD LUQMAN GUJAR View Post
only Master degree is requirement .no other criteria .you are eligible.
Everyone should read these instructions carefully.

The CommonWealth scholarship commission U.K will offer more than 30 scholarship in the following categories.
  • One year taught masters courses or equivalent degrees.
  • Six months of clinical training in medicine or dentistry.
  • Doctoral degrees of up to three years duration. The candidates who wish to undertake extensive periods of fieldwork in home country.
  • One year research on a split-site basis, towards a Ph.D registered at a university in pakistan.
  • Split-site award allow candidates to spend upto 12 months in U.K undertaking research towards a doctoral degree in home country.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
Gotam (Wednesday, August 22, 2012), khan Shaheer (Sunday, August 12, 2012), waves (Friday, October 05, 2012)