View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 12, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 1127

shallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to all
Smile Message for new CSS aspirants.

My message for new CSS aspirants is that if they wish to join Civil services only for the sake of serving Pakistan and living hand to mouth then it is better that they should do some other job and may even sell fruit. The aspirants must join civil services only if they can fulfill its prerequisites. They must make lots of money, make the future of their near and dear ones and dont get emotional about the country. The rest of 180 million people are enough to serve the nation, few hundred bureaucrats must live like prince and princesses. If after joining this career one lives a simple life and tries to remain pious then in my personal view they dont deserve to be in Civil service. Civil service is all about power or rather abuse of power, money making, charisma, charm and easy going life. I dont consider a person as officer until and unless he is used to bribe, drinking, lose morals and ostentatious living. My message is rather more than self explanatory.