View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,992 Times in 631 Posts
zuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by khuhro View Post
@ Zohaib: Brother, This is bit discouraging sentence and may be incomplete or said in some else context. If one could prepare English with concentration, the writing and communication skills could be develop within 3 to 4 months. For this one needs to remember (or cram) at least 20 words daily and cover grammar from beginning to advance level, after that writing a paragraph daily will help to catch the Genie of English.... Ten years is very long time dear.

I can surely say, you have not understood the words of Kamran Adil.

"Excellent command on English language is a pre-requisite. If a person's English is not up to the mark, even ten years of preparation will not help him."

I am bit weak in Urdu but let me translate it..

Shandar Maharat Angrezi Zibaan per Lazmi hai. Ager Admi ki Agrezi Zibaan us mayaar ki nhn, tu dus saal ki tyary be us ki koe madad nhn kerskty,

Simply, Jis ki english sahy nahn wo dus saal b tyary keray tu CSS clear nhn ker paega.

Dear, you have misunderstood the very words. I suggest you to comprehend it again. Do work on your comprehension.

Regards,